We are so excited to welcome you all back! Things will be a little different (for now) as we create ways to allow you to taste our wines, enjoy our slushies, and have the best experience possible while keeping you and our staff safe.
Please read more details below (effective 6/12/20):
- Open Daily from 10am-5pm
- We are now accepting both card and cash payments. We also have touchless payment options available including RFID/NFC credit card, Apple Pay, and Android Pay.
- Our curbside pickup option is still available to customers. You may still order ahead by calling or you can order when you arrive. Please call us at 607-582-7773 upon arrival so we can bring your order right out to your car.
- Our winery is now open for retail sales (at a limited capacity). Customers may browse our gift shop, wines, spirits, local beer, and more. You will be greeted by a staff member at our welcome table who will provide you with more information.
- We are currently offering wine and spirit tasting kits that you may take home with you or enjoy outside in the side lawn. The tasting kits are $12 each and include: 1 tasting flight (includes five (1oz) wine samples OR three (1/4 oz) spirit samples), Oyster crackers, a bag of popcorn, a sample of Cheeky Monkey and tortilla chips, a souvenir glass, a bottle of water, a sample of our homemade fudge and a $3 coupon towards your purchase.
- Heads up! Tastings must be enjoyed while seated. Indoor (limited)/outdoor seating is available during the week. Outdoor seating only on the weekends – we have a heated tent and fire pits to help you stay warm). All seating is first-come, first-serve. Please be mindful of your time spent at our seating areas. We thank you for your understanding and please check back for updates.
- We also have a selection of our wine available by the glass as well as our sangria wine slushies (to-go or enjoyed on-premise)
- Please review our basic ground rules to ensure everyone stays safe and enjoys their time with us:
- Please wear a mask at all times (except when at a table/chairs with your group).
- Practice safe social distancing and maintain a 6-foot distance from those not in your party.
- We love visits from our furry friends but cannot allow pets in our winery at this time.
- We can only take groups of 6 or less.
Please note that our outdoor seating is limited and on a first come first serve basis. These will be regularly sanitized and spaced 6 feet apart. We are so grateful for your support, patience, and understanding these past few months and those to come. By working together we can safely get outside, enjoy some wine, and have a little fun!