Aldercreek Bourbon Crush
Aldercreek Bourbon Crush
Stay cool this summer with this refreshing and bold Aldercreek Bourbon Crush. It is a perfect combination of citrus and mint mixed with the bold flavors of our bourbon whiskey. Enjoy on a relaxing summer evening with friends and family!
It is both delicious and easy!
- Half a lemon cut into quarters
- 7-8 mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 oz Aldercreek bourbon whiskey
- Add lemons, mint and sugar into shaker. Muddle together until the sugar is dissolved and the lemons are fully juiced.
- Add Aldercreek bourbon whiskey to shaker. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Pour over ice and garnish.
- Relax and enjoy!
Out of Stock
Apple Cider Mimosa – October Cocktail of the Month
Apple Cider Mimosa
It’s apple season in Upstate New York, this month we are featuring a delicious Apple Cider Mimosa for our Cocktail of the Month. Using our Alder Creek Distillery, Black Currant Vodka, our very own Sparkling Riesling, combined with an Apple Cider Mixer from Stonewall Kitchen, this cocktail will definitely be a crowd pleaser at your fall get together’s. Be sure to add in the Sparkling Riesling last when making your mimosa, this will keep the bubbles from getting “crushed” and keep your cocktail nice and bubbly! Garnish with an orange spiral or apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Cheers!
Click picture to enlarge and print
Out of Stock
Cheers to an Exciting Year & For the One to Come
We are happy to say we had another exciting year here at Idol Ridge and are continuing to grow! 2017 was full of new additions from wines to awards to even expanding our building. Check out all of our highlights from this year!
Wines we added in 2017:
- String of Pearls Riesling
- 2014 Carmine
- Buck and Bear series (Red, White & Blush)
We brought home medals at the following competitions:
Great American International Wine Competition.
- Gold: Vidal Blanc Ice Wine
- Bronze: 2013 Dry Riesling & 2013 Meritage
2017 NY Wine & Food Classic
- Silver: Alder Creek Gin, Reserve Vidal Blanc Icewine, Unoaked Chardonnay
- Bronze: Reserve Pinot Noir, Sparkling Rosé
- Gold: Alder Creek Distillery Gin
In addition to these new wines and awards, we have also been busy adding new additions to our winery. As many of you may have noticed while visiting throughout the year, we have been in the process of adding a new deck to the front of the winery. This deck will be the perfect platform to enjoy the beautiful scenic view of Seneca Lake. We are very excited to finally use the deck this summer season! We plan on adding appetizers like cheese platters to enjoy with your glass of wine. In addition, we hope to have a series of events with food, music and other means of entertainment. As you can see, we have many plans for this deck and hope you are as excited as we are! Keep an eye open for new promotions and events this year at the Ridge!
In the new year, we have many other ideas to expand and improve our winery and distillery. We will be releasing new wines and even adding a surprise liqueur to Alder Creek Distillery. Our scenery will be full of life and color as we begin landscaping in the spring season. We thank you for another amazing year and can’t wait to see what 2018 has in store for us. Cheers!Out of Stock
We are so excited to welcome you all back! Things will be a little different (for now) as we create ways to allow you to taste our wines, enjoy our slushies, and have the best experience possible while keeping you and our staff safe.
Please read more details below (effective 6/12/20):
- Open Daily from 10am-5pm
- We are now accepting both card and cash payments. We also have touchless payment options available including RFID/NFC credit card, Apple Pay, and Android Pay.
- Our curbside pickup option is still available to customers. You may still order ahead by calling or you can order when you arrive. Please call us at 607-582-7773 upon arrival so we can bring your order right out to your car.
- Our winery is now open for retail sales (at a limited capacity). Customers may browse our gift shop, wines, spirits, local beer, and more. You will be greeted by a staff member at our welcome table who will provide you with more information.
- We are currently offering wine and spirit tasting kits that you may take home with you or enjoy outside in the side lawn. The tasting kits are $12 each and include: 1 tasting flight (includes five (1oz) wine samples OR three (1/4 oz) spirit samples), Oyster crackers, a bag of popcorn, a sample of Cheeky Monkey and tortilla chips, a souvenir glass, a bottle of water, a sample of our homemade fudge and a $3 coupon towards your purchase.
- Heads up! Tastings must be enjoyed while seated. Indoor (limited)/outdoor seating is available during the week. Outdoor seating only on the weekends – we have a heated tent and fire pits to help you stay warm). All seating is first-come, first-serve. Please be mindful of your time spent at our seating areas. We thank you for your understanding and please check back for updates.
- We also have a selection of our wine available by the glass as well as our sangria wine slushies (to-go or enjoyed on-premise)
- Please review our basic ground rules to ensure everyone stays safe and enjoys their time with us:
- Please wear a mask at all times (except when at a table/chairs with your group).
- Practice safe social distancing and maintain a 6-foot distance from those not in your party.
- We love visits from our furry friends but cannot allow pets in our winery at this time.
- We can only take groups of 6 or less.
Please note that our outdoor seating is limited and on a first come first serve basis. These will be regularly sanitized and spaced 6 feet apart. We are so grateful for your support, patience, and understanding these past few months and those to come. By working together we can safely get outside, enjoy some wine, and have a little fun!Out of Stock
Join Our Team!
Idol Ridge Winery is accepting applications for friendly and outgoing individuals to join our fun and creative team.
If you have a passion for wine and enjoy meeting new people, this job is for you!
Idol Ridge is located in the heart of the Finger Lakes, 20 minutes north of Watkins Glen, and holds one of the best panoramic views of Seneca Lake.
Experience in sales a plus, but not required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service to all visitors
• Must be willing to learn about wine and share knowledge through informal presentation.
• Process wine sales through Point of Sales system
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the tasting room and all public areas of the store.
• Confidently working alone and with a team to provide a great customer experience.
• Flexible Schedule, available to work weekends
• Must be 18+ years old
• Have a positive upbeat personality
• Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds frequently
• Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
Please email email@example.com or call us at 607-582-7773 for more information and/or to apply!Out of Stock
July Cocktail of The Month
Our Alder Fizz cocktail will be a big hit at your next backyard bash. This refreshing carbonated cocktail, our spin on The Bubbly Rose featured in Wine Enthusiast Magazine, is made with our Sparkling Rosè and Alder Creek Distillery Gin. Get a printable copy of the recipe here
Out of Stock
Nashi Fizzy Punch
We are introducing two of our new handcrafted spirits with a delicious and bubbly cocktail! This fall, sip on our Nashi Fizzy Punch made with our NEW Nashi Vodka and Nashi Pear Brandy as well as our Sparkling Riesling. This drink is easy to make and perfect for sharing!
Serves 12 (makes approximately 2 quarts)
What you’ll need:
- 3 cups pear juice
- 1 cup Alder Creek Nashi Pear Brandy
- 1 bottle Idol Ridge Sparkling Riesling
- 1/4 cup Nashi Vodka
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- Fresh pears to garnish
How to make it:
- Mix pear juice, Nashi Pear Brandy, Nashi Vodka, and simple syrup into pitcher and stir.
- Add Sparkling Riesling into mixture.
- Garnish with fresh pears & serve.
The Perfect Springtime Flirtini
We all know warmer weather means more time spent outside enjoying the sunshine. We sure could use it after the long, cold months of winter…amiright? Good thing Spring is finally here and summer is just around the corner! We have crafted the perfect cocktail to help you celebrate this beautiful weather that is perfect for entertaining friends and family. It looks and tastes just like Spring! This delicious cocktail uses our own Alder Creek Distillery Vodka and String of Pearls sparkling Riesling, giving it our own creative touch! Check out our short video and the full recipe below.
Don’t miss out on our new cocktails and other fun videos! Check out our new YouTube Channel and subscribe!
Measurements depend on how much you’re planning to make. It’s really all about preference and how strong you like your drinks.
- Pineapple Juice
- Blue Curacao
- Alder Creek Distillery Vodka
- String of Pearls, a sparkling Riesling
- Pour pineapple juice, Blue Curacao and Alder Creek Vodka in strainer filled with ice.
- Shake shake shake until it’s all mixed together.
- Strain delicious mixture into glass.
- Top with our String of Pearls for that bubbly touch!
- Garnish with a cherry or if you’re like us, a fun straw!
Out of Stock
Winter Creek Cocktail
We think it’s safe to say that it has been a pretty brutal winter so far. So brutal, that we needed a drink! We figured you could use one too. Even though we do not promote alcohol as being the answer, we can say that this drink will make these next few months a little more bearable. It perfectly combines the flavors of cream and chocolate along with the vanilla aromas of our Aldercreek Vodka. With just enough sweetness, this drink makes a delicious winter cocktail!
Make sure to follow our YouTube Channel to stay up-to-date on our cocktails and more!
The measurements will vary based on the number of servings.
Half & Half Cream
Pure Vanilla Extract
- Bring milk, half & half creamer, sugar, nutmeg and vanilla extract to a boil.
- Once it begins boiling, turn off heat and add cocoa powder.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Set aside and allow mixture to cool.
- Add Aldercreek Vodka.
- Ladle into chilled glass over ice.